True to its name, Hero is an exclusive, outstanding blend.  We use a combination of beans sourced directly, and at a fair price, from farms in Brazil, Nicaragua and Peru. The farmers take great care to use sustainable growing methods that will preserve the land for future generations. In some instances, we have purchased entire crops, providing a level of exclusivity rarely seen in other coffee blends
Hero guarantees to satisfy all coffee lovers. The unique blend is beautifully balanced, full flavoured and incredibly smooth to drink. Hero has an amazing taste, with hints of bakers chocolate, honey pecans and vanilla.

Ethically Sourced Solid Ground Beans

We can proudly say Hero Blend is sustainably grown, 100% traceable, ethically sourced, and driven by relationships with the following coffee farms 

Brazil / Xavantes Lake: Sourced directly from the farms, Fazenda Sao Francisco in Sorocabana Region, and Sitio Teixeira in Norte Pioneiro Region, this coffee is sun dry processed and provides the body of our Hero Blend.

Nicaragua / Dipilto: 70% of our Dipilto Blend comes from two farms - Los Cipreses & El Amparo. The remaining 30% is sourced from a small Co-Op of Farms by the team at Project Origin. Dipilto is set high in the mountains amongst some of Nicaragua’s highest peaks.

Peru / Jose Olaya Co Op: The Jose Olaya Co op is located in the district of Quellouno, Peru. Here the farmers are dedicated to the production and marketing of coffee and cocoa beans and farm managers/cooperative partners manage their plantations based on organic and ecological standards. 

Our roasting team go to extraordinary lengths to maintain quality and consistency. The result is an amazingly consistent blend of coffee which is the same time and again.